Thursday, June 17, 2010

Holding on

its all about having happiness in life..
and my happiness lies when you are by my side.
i hope i'll always be there as a smile on your face,
as a spark in your eyes,
as a flash on your mind
and as a never ending chapter in your life...
even if now you feel that i'm not a part of it.

my world lies where you are with me,
and now, i wonder where that world is..
wonder if it even exists...
yet, i feel so lost in your thoughts,
i feel so addicted to our feelings.
miss the display of affection on every little thing,
and miss the time when my fate was with me...

there were times when v werent besides each other,
but our souls were always together.
now that you have broken the connection of the souls,
and left me to face the world on my own,
yet, no matter what happens, i'll be holding on to you,
But just don't leave me Hanging On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment