Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Over

I fail to realize, why this happens with me?
I could just feel you next to me,
Even though you were across seven seas.
You had it in you to make me dream.
Everytime I would close my eyes,
I would feel you by my side....
But as i open them finding you nowhere,
Your thought just comes back as a tear.
Afterall, how much can a human heart bear?
But the time we spent, drives away all the fear.
Believing that I would never lose you,
Your smile just creeps in out of the blue...
I know now, that we cannot make it through,
Yet , I won't deny, I loved loving you...
They have been preciuos moments of my life
At least i haven't taken it as a game of dice.
It was easier to melt my heart than ice,
And i guess, I've been foolish to be wise.
Denying you wasn't easy at all,
Infact it was my own fall...
Now it hurts to see you love someone else...

Selfishness got us to choose seperate ways,
Leading us to be on two different bays.
Now that we have already fallen apart,
Yet, let me confess that a heartbeat can never be seperated from the heart...

2 comments: