Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why...?

Why does this always happen?
Why do things always have to take a u-turn?
Why can't things just go my way?
Why is my life so stray?
Why does everything seem so vague?
Why do people seem so strange?
Why is everything so unarranged?
Is it that I don't understand,
Or is it all against me planned?
I just don't get it straight,
Why is only my luck against my fate...
It seems kind of rare,
But I'm sure no one is really spared.
I don't know why, but i feel different
As if my heart is on a rent.
Have I lost control over myself?
Or have I lost all self respect?
I can't even stop to cry and mourn,
Cos I yet don't know what has to be shown.
Oh God, just do whatever you have to,
But please help me get through.
Don't make me suffer so much,
I've never really been through such...
Be with me through all my ups and downs,
And I'll never go the other way round.
Even if you can't give me a living role,
Don't atleast hurt my inmost soul...!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful;;;;didnt know u write so well :)i loved both of them make sure u keep updating more of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx di...n i'll definitely update the others as well... :)

    ReplyDelete