Monday, July 19, 2010

Finally

I hear you in my dreams,
feel you whisper across the sea,
keep you with me in my heart,
you make it easier when life gets hard,
I can hear you even in a croud,
and that's when my love feels proud.
I can always feel you by my side,
and that makes my heart usher like a huge tide.
I'm so glad that i finally found you..
You've got me hypnotized,
and just so mesmerized...
I never knew that i could feel like this,
can hardly wait till our next meet.
I can't believe that this is real
baby, the way i feel....
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend,
Lucky to have been where i have been,
Lucky that we are in love in every way,
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed...
Just remember that I'll always be there for you,
Cause I know, you are there for me too...
So I just wanna thank you,
for giving me the best days of my life....
Just wanna stay with you,
For giving me the best days of my life...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment