Monday, July 19, 2010

The Wind!!

Faith is like the wind,

We can't see it but we feel it.

I knew deep inside that my faith is true,

Nothing could ever come between me and you.

It always seemed that we were meant to be together,

With you around, nothing could go wrong ever...

Happiness is like the wind,

We can't see it but we feel it.

All the fun we had,

All the joys we shared,

All the times we fought,

And quickly made up without giving it a second thought...

Trust is like the wind,

We can't see it but we feel it.

I guess i made it difficult for you to trust me,

And you decided to set your love free,

Without even knowing my part of the story,

Leaving me shattered completely...

Love is like the wind,

we can't see it but we feel it.

You took too long to finally realize,

And now all you can do is fantasize.

I will always love you all my life,

But by telling you this, i won't commit my mistake twice...

Cos by now i know that faith once gone can never come back,

Happiness once tuned to sorrow, can never stike back,

Trust once broken, can never mend,

And love once lost, can never be gained..!

No comments:

Post a Comment